Hey, I’m Himanshu Swaraj. I’m determined to make a business in Your City successful via PPC. My only question is, will it be yours?
TRUSTED BY 100+ BUSINESSES
PPC Advertising, including Google Ads, Google Shopping, Google Local Smart Ads, Ecommerce Ads, Amazon advertising, etc.
I work with all businesses from start-ups, small/mid-size to large brands.
Yes, I am undoubtedly affordable compared to other PPC agencies.
Yes, I do provide affordable services, but it doesn’t mean I compromise any quality. The dedication to achieve results remains the same irrespective of the business size.
Sure, I will provide you with frequent updates to PPC Campaign with 24×7 Support, along with recurring project reports.
NO hidden fee! Moreover, I will implement all the PPC Landing page changes for FREE without any technical charge.
You don’t have to do anything extraordinary to generate more sales; you only need to do better than your competitors.
– Himanshu Swaraj, Director of Search Marketing
PPC Case Studies
Google Ads (Adwords) PPC Specialist
I am a freelance Google Ads Qualified PPC expert and Internet Marketing Expert with 11+ years of experience. My approach towards PPC is directly focused on reducing cost and conversions improvement.
My capabilities range from effectively managing Google Ads (Adwords), Bing Ads, Social media Ads, including Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, and eCommerce platform ads, including Amazon Ads, Google Shopping. I work intending to reduce PPC cost spend while increasing the CPA (Cost per conversion/sale/lead). My approach towards PPC is 100% white-hat and ethical.
How I optimize a Pay Per Click (PPC) Ad Campaign?
- Keyword Research – I do keyword research using various tools (like – Google Ads Planner (Adwords), Spyfu, keyword spy) as well as your competitor’s analysis and identify those that will work best for you to get conversion in less budget spend
- Campaign & Ad-groups setup – I set up campaigns, ad groups and keywords to gain the maximum quality score and clicks
- Quality Ad Copy Creation – I specialize in writing call to action ad-copy that gets your ad clicked on by the visitors that you want to attract
- Landing Page Optimization – I optimize the landing page (where visitors land) according to the sales funnel to improve the PPC quality score and conversion rate.
- Ongoing Campaign Management – I will continually manage, optimize and tweak your PPC campaigns so that you’ll get the best ROI
- Ad Split Testing: I will regularly test and tweak new ad copies to get maximum conversions and clicks
- Use of Ad Extensions – I use various Ad extensions like Phone Call, Map Listing, Site links, etc., to improve the Ads click-through rate.
- PPC Campaign Analysis – If you already have an existing PPC (Adwords, Adcenter, YSM) campaign, I will analyze it from scratch and let you know how to maximize conversions and clicks
- Monitoring and Reporting – I will provide you a complete performance-based reporting of campaigns so you can see where your money is going and the return on investment you’re getting.
Why hire a PPC Freelancer compared to PPC Agency for your PPC Marketing?
- Smart PPC Experience: I have 11+ years of smart PPC experience in Google Ads(Adwords), Bing Ads, Social media Ads, including Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, and eCommerce platform ads, including Amazon Ads, Google Shopping, serving hundreds of websites worldwide.
- I am Affordable: My PPC services are very affordable. Even though I am accessible to many other agencies, my service quality is even better with fewer headaches than agencies.
- Passion to Deliver: My determination and passion are to deliver the best results for my clients without burning your budget. I also have excellent technical skills in web development and even capable of doing small tweaks and changes. I can also work with your existing Web Developers to improve measurement for PPC campaigns and maximize conversion
- Communication: I always keep you in touch via frequent analytics and work report with results and trends.
- 24X7 Support: I am available 24×7 for any chat and call Support. It’s a feature that all of my clients have tremendously appreciated.
Tips to improve PPC account Campaigns:
1. Focus to Improve Quality Score
A good quality score helps you to get maximum clicks in less possible cost. Try to break down the campaign to small groups, create targeted ads. A Quality score of 7+ is considered very good.
2. Include your Brand name
Do not forget to add your Brand name keywords to the PPC campaign, even if you are ranking #1 (organically) because not everyone clicks on an organic listing.
3. Multiple Ad copies
Always create at least 2-3 ad copies for each ad group. See which ad is performing well and which is not, improve your ad call to action words further based upon your ad copy performance.
4. Analyze Conversions
Don’t forget to implement Google Ads (Adwords) tracking conversion. It is straightforward to set up and will help you a lot to manage the PPC campaign.
5. Negative keywords
Don’t forget to add negative keywords. Negative keywords are those keywords for which you don’t want your ads to appear. Negative keywords will make sure that you are spending your ad budget on correct keywords.
6. Don’t use the only home page as the landing page
You can use your internal category/product pages as well as your landing page. Try to keep it more targeted towards your adgroup and keywords.
7. Use Keyword generators
Always use keywords generators like https://ads.google.com/home/tools/keyword-planner/ to pick the best possible keywords in your campaign.