Hey, I’m Himanshu Swaraj. I’m determined to make a business in Your City successful via Google Ads. My only question is, will it be yours?
TRUSTED BY 100+ BUSINESSES
You don’t have to do anything extraordinary to generate more sales; you only need to do better than your competitors.
– Himanshu Swaraj, Director of Search Marketing
Google Ads (Adwords) PPC Specialist
I am a freelance Google Ads Qualified PPC expert and Internet Marketing Expert with 11+ years of experience. My approach towards PPC is directly focused on reducing cost and conversion improvement.
My capabilities range from effectively managing Google Ads (Adwords), Bing Ads, Social media Ads, including Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, and eCommerce platform ads, including Amazon Ads, Google Shopping. I work intending to reduce PPC cost spend while increasing the CPA (Cost per conversion/sale/lead). My approach towards Google Ads is 100% white-hat and ethical.
✔️Create and Setup Google ads account
✔️In-Depth Keyword Research
✔️Campaign Budget Setup
✔️Audience & Location Setup
✔️Search Ads Campaign
✔️ Display Ads Campaign
✔️Ad Copy Suggestions
✔️Ad Extensions (Form/Call/Site-links etc..)
✔️Conversion Tracking Setup
✔️Negative Keywords Management
✔️Bid And Position Setup
✔️Regular Campaign Optimization & Management
I work with all businesses from start-ups, small/mid-size to large brands.
Yes, I am undoubtedly affordable compared to other PPC agencies.
Yes, I do provide affordable services, but it doesn’t mean I compromise any quality. The dedication to achieve results remains the same irrespective of the business size.
Sure, I will provide you with frequent updates to PPC Campaign with 24×7 Support, along with recurring project reports.
NO hidden fee! Moreover, I will implement all the PPC Landing page changes for FREE without any technical charge.
Why hire a Google Ads Expert Freelancer compared to an Agency?
- Smart PPC Experience: I have 11+ years of smart PPC experience in Google Ads(Adwords), Bing Ads, Social media Ads, including Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, and eCommerce platform ads, including Amazon Ads, Google Shopping, serving hundreds of websites worldwide.
- I am Affordable: My PPC services are very affordable. Even though I am accessible to many other agencies, my service quality is even better with fewer headaches than agencies.
- Passion to Deliver: My determination and passion are to deliver the best results for my clients without burning your budget. I also have excellent technical skills in web development and even capable of doing small tweaks and changes. I can also work with your existing Web Developers to improve measurement for PPC campaigns and maximize conversion
- Communication: I always keep you in touch via frequent analytics and work report with results and trends.
- 24X7 Support: I am available 24×7 for any chat and call Support. It’s a feature that all of my clients have tremendously appreciated.
How I optimize a Google Ad (PPC) Campaign?
- Keyword Research – I do keyword research using various tools (like – Google Ads Planner (Adwords), Spyfu, keyword spy) as well as your competitor’s analysis and identify those that will work best for you to get conversion in less budget spend
- Campaign & Ad-groups setup – I set up campaigns, ad groups, and keywords to gain the maximum quality score and clicks
- Quality Ad Copy Creation – I specialize in writing call to action ad-copy that gets your ad clicked on by the visitors that you want to attract
- Landing Page Optimization – I optimize the landing page (where visitors land) according to the sales funnel to improve the Google Ads quality score and conversion rate.
- Ongoing Campaign Management – I will continually manage, optimize and tweak your Google Ads PPC campaigns so that you’ll get the best ROI
- Ad Split Testing: I will regularly test and tweak new ad copies to get maximum conversions and clicks
- Use of Ad Extensions – I use various Ad extensions like Phone Calls, Map Listing, Site links, etc., to improve the Ads click-through rate.
- Google Ad Campaign Analysis – If you already have an existing Google Ads campaign, I will analyze it from scratch and let you know how to maximize conversions and clicks
- Monitoring and Reporting – I will provide you with a complete performance-based reporting of campaigns so you can see where your money is going and the return on investment you’re getting.
Best Google Ads Consultant & Management
Himanshu Swaraj is the best Google Adwords campaign management expert who has managed over 1,000 Google Ads campaigns in industries as diverse as travel, eCommerce, B2B and B2C.
He is one of the most sought-after digital marketing experts in the world. Himanshu Swaraj is a digital marketing strategist from India who is an expert in PPC, SEO, Google Adwords, and inbound marketing. AdWords can be a great way to market your products and services, but if your campaigns aren’t managed effectively, you can end up wasting a lot of money.
He’s the guy you want to talk to if you have questions about Google Ads (Adwords).
Effective Online Advertising via Google Ads Management
An effective AdWords campaign will engage your audience and invite them to interact with your brand or business. The most effective ads provide value for the user and answer the questions they are looking to have answered. And remember, if you’re not testing, you’re not effective. Google ads are a great way to reach people looking for your product or service in a non-intrusive way. However, it’s important to note that you need to make sure you’re using the right keywords to get the most bang for your buck.
Tips to improve Google Ads account campaigns:
- Focus to Improve Quality Score
- A good quality score helps you to get maximum clicks in less possible cost. Try to break down the campaign into small groups, create targeted ads. A Quality score of 7+ is considered very good.
- Include your Brand name
- Do not forget to add your Brand name keywords to the PPC campaign, even if you are ranking #1 (organically) because not everyone clicks on an organic listing.
- Multiple Ad copies
- Always create at least 2-3 ad copies for each ad group. See which ad is performing well and which is not, improve your ad call to action words further based upon your ad copy performance.
- Analyze Conversions
- Don’t forget to implement Google Ads (Adwords) tracking conversion. It is straightforward to set up and will help you a lot to manage the PPC campaign.
- Negative keywords
- Don’t forget to add negative keywords. Negative keywords are those keywords for which you don’t want your ads to appear. Negative keywords will make sure that you are spending your ad budget on the correct keywords.
- Don’t use the only home page as the landing page
- You can use your internal category/product pages as well as your landing page. Try to keep it more targeted towards your adgroup and keywords.
- Use Keyword generators
- Always use keywords generators like https://ads.google.com/home/tools/keyword-planner/ to pick the best possible keywords in your campaign.
Hire Google Advertising Adwords Manager
Himanshu Swaraj is the best Google Adwords campaign manager and marketer in India. He is a well-known blogger and digital marketing expert helping people manage google Adwords campaigns. Himanshu Swaraj has been helping people to manage Google Advertising campaigns since 2011.
The first step in improving your PPC advertising campaign is to figure out what you’re doing wrong. You need to examine your keywords, ad copy, and landing pages to see what’s causing you to lose traffic. Once you figure out what’s not working, you can then begin to fix it.
Paid campaign advertising management isn’t just about getting more clicks; it’s about improving your Return on Investment (ROI).
Google Ads Faqs
Why you need a Google (Ads) Adwords Specialist?
Why you should choose Google Ads (Adwords)?
Google Ads is the best place to start your online marketing efforts. It’s easy to set up ad campaigns and optimize them for maximum performance.
Who is the best Google Adwords (Ads) Expert?
If you do not see the results (ROI) you want from your Adwords pay-per-click campaign, then it’s time to bring in a professional to help you get things back on track. The problem could be your keywords, it could be your ad copy, or it could be that you do not see enough conversions.
What is Google Ads (Adwords)?
Google Ads is an advertising platform for Google Search, Google Display Network, YouTube, and more. It allows businesses to run ads across Google’s network of sites and partner sites. It’s a great way to get your products and services in front of a larger audience.
What is a Google Ads Expert?
You must understand what a Google Ads expert is because many people will claim to be a Google Ads expert but will only do basic tasks like setting up campaigns and create ads. A Google Ads expert, on the other hand, can handle complex stuff like tracking conversions and optimizing your campaigns.
Google Ads is a platform that allows you to advertise your business or your product on Google’s search engine. A Google Adwords expert can help you improve your Google Ads performance by tweaking your ads and landing pages. It’s a skill that’s primarily based on knowledge, experience, and instinct. Adwords experts will help you write actionable ads or tweak your existing ads to be more effective.
If you are running a Google Ads campaign, you’ll need to know where you’re currently getting conversions and where you’re missing out. Google Ads is a powerful tool for driving sales, leads, and traffic to your website. Google Ads professional will help you do that in a way that’s cost-effective for your business. It’s important to know that Google Ads is not a one-size-fits-all platform.
Why Advertise on Google Ads?
Using the right Google Adwords strategies and tactics, you can improve your Google Ads campaign and ensure that your business will get more traffic and see more leads from it. Google Ads are a great way to get your company in front of potential customers and increase conversions. You can learn how to set up an account in as little as 30 minutes, and once your account is set up, you can start testing different banners and ads to see which ones work best for your business.
What makes a Google ads specialist an expert?
Adwords ads are one of the most effective ways to get your name and product in front of your target audience. A Google ads expert can also help you with your Google Shopping campaigns.
Why work with a certified google ads consultant?
Google certifications are one of the most respected ways to prove your experience, knowledge, and expertise in a particular area. It’s a way to show Google that you know your stuff regarding their advertising platforms. Anyone can say they’re an expert, but certifications show you have the right stuff.
When you’re ready to hire an Adwords consultant, it’s essential to choose one certified by Google. It is hard to overstate the importance of that accreditation. You want to work with someone who has Google’s stamp of approval. Otherwise, you risk ending up with a consultant who may underperform and whose strategies may be outdated.
How do you become a Freelance Google Ad Expert?
After several years of experience with several more Digital agencies, the next logical step was freelance Google Ads Expert.
As a Freelancer, I have more time to do real work than on project management and administration. I can spend more time on core Ads optimization activities, like keywords research, bid strategy, competition analysis, ads creation, ads extension, conversion tracking, shopping campaign, ad spend, video ad, etc.; therefore, my clients get more value for money work. Thus, freelancing helps me provide faster client feedback, which is essential to compete and usually is not unable in an SEO agency.
What is the hourly rate for Adwords (Google Ads) campaign management?
The average hourly rate for Adwords campaign management varies for agencies and freelancers. Agency’s hourly rate for managing Adwords campaigns is usually in the $20-$250 per hour range, depending on the agency’s experience; however, an independent consultant (freelancer) hourly rate is generally in the $8-$50 per hour range depending on the campaign complexity.
So, on average, if your campaign needs 10hrs a month of work, the minimum cost to hire google Adwords experts will cost $80/month, while it would cost $200/month with the agency.