Easy Local Business Schema Markup Generator Tool
Schema Markup is a way of adding structured data to your website that will help Google and other search engines recognize it. This can be used to tell search engines what your website is about, in order to rank you higher in their search results. To make sure that you’re getting seen when it comes to Google, the best thing you can do is use local business schema. This tool will help you create a schema for your business which will help people find you more easily.
Easy Steps to use Local Business Schema markup tool:
- This Schema.org structured data generator creates JSON-LD markups, including all of the core item properties according to Google’s Schema documentation.
- Click on the Highlighted Yellow link to enter your business information easily.
- After you have entered your business information, click on “Copy” button to copy the entire code.
- You can validate the Schema markup code at Google’s Rich Results Testing Tool before pasting it on your website.
- Once you validate and copy the schema markup code, you can place the schema code before the close of head tag (<head>) on your website or web page or with the help of Google Tag Manager
It’s a free tool that allows you to create a business schema in as little as 5 minutes. If you want to improve your local business presence on Google, then you can use this free schema generator tool. It’s a simple tool that allows you to quickly create new local business schema. Once added to the website, it would appear as below in Google:
What is Local Business Schema Generator Tool?
The Local Business Schema Generator Tool is a free tool that will help you to quickly create a business schema. You can use this tool to create a local schema for your business so that Google knows how to rank your listings in the local map results. The tool will automatically generate a Local Business schema for you so you don’t have to do it manually. It is fully complaint with the Google Local Business Advanced SEO Guidelines.