Hey, I’m Himanshu Swaraj. I’m determined to make a business in Your City successful. My only question is, will it be yours?
TRUSTED BY 100+ BUSINESSES
Search Engine Marketing Techniques, including SEO, Google Ads, Google Shopping, Google Local My Business, etc. I can also help you rank your products on Amazon and Google.
I work with all businesses from start-ups, small/mid-size to large brands.
Yes, I am undoubtedly affordable compared to SEO agencies.
Yes, I do provide affordable services, but it doesn’t mean I compromise any quality. The dedication to achieve results remains the same irrespective of the business size.
Sure, I will provide you with frequent updates with 24×7 support, along with recurring project reports.
NO hidden fee! Moreover, I will implement all the SEO HTML changes for FREE without any technical charge.
You don’t have to do anything extraordinary to rank at the top; you only need to do better than your competitors.
– Himanshu Swaraj, Director of Search Marketing
SEO Specialists – Committed to bringing results
I lead a dedicated group of specialists who strive to give the best that I can offer to our clients. I work with the ultimate goal of providing the best SEO services you have ever experienced. I am not here to make a profit, but to redefine the quality of SEO.
With over 11 years, I am 100% committed to delivering quality services. I believe that each website business has different goals and competition; that’s why I create a custom plan for every website I work.
SEO Strategies – Made for your website
I work on all SEO ranking factors tailor-made to optimize websites for search engines, just like any SEO agency.
Below are the shortlist of my SEO services:
- Technical On-page optimization
- Quality Scalable backlink building strategies and Off-page SEO
- Content creation in multiple languages
- Content Optimization and Marketing
- Website Load Speed Optimization
- Website Site structure optimization
- Conversion Optimization
- Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) and Schema.org Setup
Along with the above Organic SEO approach, I also integrate SEO with other healthy organic internet marketing traffic sources. My SEO services go in sync with paid search campaigns (Google/Facebook/LinkedIn) and social media marketing.
Though I focus on it, I am well aware that there are other authoritative traffic sources besides organic SEO traffic. That’s why I implement my SEO practices keeping other internet marketing disciplines in mind so that I can leverage organic traffic for paid search campaigns and social media campaigns as well.
Experienced SEO Expert
1) Expertise in keywords research and competition analysis
2) In-depth understanding of Google Ranking factors
3) Healthy Experience with Google Ban Filters and Recovery
4) Rich experience in working with both Startup- and Corporates.
5) Strong technical expertise with On-Site Optimization and Website SEO issues
6) HTML, PHP, ASP.NET, WordPress, Joomla and other significant eCommerce portal working experience
7) Extensive experience with website usability and bounce rate reduction
8) In-depth knowledge about Google Bert/Rank Brain, Penguin, Panda & Hummingbird Algorithms
9) Comprehensive experience with Analytics, Goals, Funnels, Tracking and custom reports
Why should you outsource to a freelance SEO Professional?
There are many benefits to outsourcing SEO to a freelancer as compared to an SEO company. Below are some core reasons:
- Dedicated Project management
- 24*7 support via call/chat
- 100% result commitment
- less headache and hassle of a company’s processes
An SEO freelancer would cost you a lot less compared to an SEO firm without any compromise in quality and commitment as people often think then they compare freelancer and a company.
At Freelance SEO, I always maintain work quality professionalism. I apply innovative ideas and smart work to the campaigns. The delivery time is also better than the SEO companies due to the less hassle and company procedures. I understand that time is money, and I ensure a timely commitment to all my campaigns.
Lastly, an SEO freelancer is more committed to your website compared to an SEO company due to less work pressure.
Best SEO Techniques & SEO Tools
As SEO Freelancer, I utilize the best possible SEO techniques to rank your website within a limited period. Your success is my ultimate goal & I work hard to achieve it come what may. I am here to stay and grow big. I urge you to have faith in our dedication and vision to make your business successful.
Some Search Engine Optimization Tools & Apps I use:
Keyword Research – Building Block
Keyword research is the building block for SEO. It is the process of finding words and phrases (aka “keywords”) that people use in search engines. My keywords research includes a smart selection of key-phrases that have high search volume and moderate competition. The idea is to start building traffic in the least amount of time and then chase the Big brother keywords.
Guest Posting – Quality backlinks
Guest Posting is the new king of Link Building. Acquiring quality links nowadays is impossible without Guest Posting. At SEOFreelance.net, I spend a lot of time finding quality guest post websites where we can get a natural backlink.
Competitor Analysis – Key to Success
I do in-depth competitor analysis to find out what’s working for them that we can incorporate to our SEO strategy, including backlinks, on-site SEO, blogging, paid ads, content structure, schema tags, etc. A proper competition analysis makes SEO job easier to begin.
Local SEO – Rank for your Local Area
Local SEO includes ranking websites on the 1st page and Google Map listing in the local city or suburb areas for businesses like Dentists, Plumbers, Locksmith, Lawyers, Real Estate Agents, etc. I specialize in ranking a local business on Google 1st Page, and Google maps Listings via local optimization techniques.
How to hire the right SEO freelancer?
When hiring SEO freelancers, it is crucial to verify the experience and SEO skills-set of each individual. Below are some essential points to note before hiring an SEO Freelancer:
- Ensure that the freelancer has worked on your website’s development technology in the past primarily if your site utilizes new development platforms like Angular, React, Umbraco, etc
- Using a popular platform like WordPress, ensure that the freelancer has the required premium SEO plugins to execute the tasks.
- Ensure that the freelancer has experience implementing the SEO changes to your website backend to avoid unwanted costs and time consumption in the future. If your site uses any customized CMS, it’s better to discuss this in advance to the SEO Freelancer. The point is, any independent SEO expert has to be well aware of your website frontend and backend to execute the SEO plan effectively.
- Ensure that the freelancer has an established web presence and transparency like LinkedIn profile. Check the freelancer’s previous works and clients, it will be easier for you to decide.
- Ensure that the freelancer is available in your time zone (for at least a few hours) to ensure better communication and campaign flow.
- Communicate your expectations and timelines clearly with the freelancer to avoid any hassle moving forward. Any SEO campaign takes time to kick-in; generally, it takes 2-3 months to see results; however, some business niche may take a long time. Thus, it’s better to keep and communicate a respective results timeline with your freelancer.
- Once the campaign scope and charges are decided in writing, the freelancer needs access website and other credentials including:
- Website frontend and backend login
- Website hosting and FTP access
- Google Analytics & Search Console access